Indications for use: Stage-by-stage remedial treatment with gradual increasing of motion range in knee joint after traumas, injuries and recovery surgical operations. Knee joint fixation after meniscus injuries. Extremity fixation in event of knee joint collateral ligament injuries and ruptures. Chronic joint instability (insufficiency of ligamentous function). Rehabilitation after sport traumas.
Knee joint orthosis with range motion adjuster is used as step-by-step bands during remedial treatment after knee joint traumas and operations. Knee joint orthosis with range motion adjuster provides immobilization of knee joint at an angle of 10, 20, 30°, and also gradual increasing of motion range in knee joint up to 120°.
- Joint immobilization at a certain angle
- Split design lightens orthosis putting on and off
- The hinge`s design provides adjustment of flexion and extension angles
- Cuffs are manufactured of soft covering, nice to the touch
- Each hinge is available with soft textile pad for close fit to the joint and for comfortable wearing
- Fits for left or right leg