Indications for use: Prevention and treatment of postural disorders, including stoop, and thoracic spine curvatures (kyphosis, stage I of scoliosis). Late rehabilitation after thoracic spine traumas. Early stages of thoracic spine degenerative disk disease. Juvenile kyphosis (Scheuermann–Mau’s disease) with pain syndrome; spondylopathies. To enhance effects of massage and/or manual therapy for back pain.
- Easy putting on and usage are combined with high therapeutic effectiveness
- Timing of wearing can reach up to 8-10 hours per day
- Adjustable for every customer
- Longitudinal stretching properties of straps ensure low risk of elastic bands twisting and long-term service
- Can be worn unnoticed under the clothes